Sunday, April 29, 2012

Body of Christ

This morning I was sitting in church thinking how much God has given me, particularly through the church. I have so much to be thankful for. It is so important to remember this and to take time to thank Him. I am thankful for each church He has led me to and blessed me with over the years. St. Johns. The Cathedral. Calvary Chapel. St. Michaels. Grace Anglican. Servants of Christ. St. Andrews. Resurrection Beaches. Whether small or large, He has given me a home and family among each. He has taught me, spoken to me, changed me, blessed me, and most of all strengthened me bit by bit. Friends of all ages and all walks of life. So many smiles. Hugs. A knowing on the inside that we are in this together. Wisdom. WORSHIP. Laughter. Meals. Travel. Tennis. Children. Enjoying life together. Truth. I am grateful for the body of Christ. What a pleasure to enjoy such variety of life in Christ through many local churches. The church is a blessing.

2 comments:

3LandSemeur said...

Yeah. And He loves a thankful heart. Me too--I need some contagiosity there. Hey, if you're thinking I just made that word up, au contraire. It's on dictionary.com--a noun, of course, which is what I needed. ;) (As you can see, it was a little difficult for me to use it correctly in a sentence, but I did pull it off. ;)

Ashley said...

Well, Teach, YOU would know! My grammar is really going downhill these days so I'm not one to catch mistakes, but thanks for teaching me a new word!