Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dear Anne,

I do read your posts. I like them very much. I also comment on them every time. And, I enjoy it. However, your blog will not accept my posts. Since I do not read German, I cannot understand why it will not allow me to leave a comment. I doubt English is the answer. Maybe one day it will cooperate again. In the meantime, please know that I do read your blog and enjoy it very, very much! Please continue to write.

Your sister and number one fan,
Ash

3 comments:

3LandSemeur said...

Dear Ashley,
Thanks for letting me know you read and the reason why you never comment. (I already knew, but it softens the blow when you write it on a blog even if it's not mine.)
I'm sorry you only get messages in German. It kind of comes with the territory if you know what I mean. Still, I'm sorry b/c I chose it, and I have no idea how to change it.
I think we need to get a Germaphone to help us out. What do you say?
To give you hope, I'm not able to leave comments on yours when I wasn't able to for the longest time. In fact, just a minute ago, I was about to tell Blogger.com what I thought of them b/c it said my password was incorrect, and then I realized I'd spelled my email address wrong. Doh! ;)

3LandSemeur said...

Mmm, seems I should preview my comments before I post. So, I meant NOW able to leave comments. One letter drastically changes things, huh?
And I didn't close.

With deepest appreciation,
Your twin,
Anne

ps--Don't know if it's "correct" to have two closings, but since I left the first one off, I think I can take two. :)

Ashley said...

No probs on the double closure. You know me, i'm a liberal when it comes to grammar these days;). Thanks for being so understanding. Glad blogger pulled themselves together...