Today at La Chua Trail:
"Hey, Amber, have you ever been shocked by an electric fence?"
"No, I haven't."
Without missing a beat and ready to tell her story, "You don't want to..."
At church this morning:
a child's voice saying "I'm too old for this" and chasing a two year old around the room
On the radio:
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord. We will wait upon the Lord... You are the everlasting God. You will not faint. You won't grow weary
A Dad with big muscles and tattoos all over his body at a birth:Man, I am so glad I'm not a woman! (among various other very funny comments)
Happy 4th of July, Sis!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Love the quotes, sis, especially the little boy at church. ;)
Things I heard MYSELF say recently:
(speaking about writing my newsletter) "I usually write when I feel expired. No, I mean, inspired...well, that, too."
(talking about watching tv/movies)
Me: That's okay, because you've got Aliens to watch right now.
Viki (laughing): No, not Aliens...Alias
Me: Oh, I was wondering. I didn't know you liked that.
Ha! That is funny about the Alias:).
Post a Comment