These are the last words of David before he died:
When one rules over men in righteousness, when he rules in the fear of God, he is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning, like the brightness of rain that brings the grass from the earth... (2 Samuel 23)
So, Mr. Obama, I pray that you may turn to the Lord to lead you as you lead us. I pray that you may rule in righteousness and in the fear of the Lord. The Lord be with you. The Lord have mercy on us. Whatever happens next... He has the final say.
Happy 4th of July, Sis!
13 years ago

2 comments:
I somehow missed this entry. Yes, may WE be faithful to pray for our president and our leaders and everyone given authority.
I'm reminded about the fear of the Lord a lot lately in my own personal life.
Hey, I'm sure you heard President Obama was in Turkey while I was! What a coincidink--hey, how do you spell that silly word anyway? Actually, I don't believe in those, but it did make me laugh out loud when I wrote it.
Yes, you told me that. I hear a lot of people complaining about Obama, but I don't hear a lot of people praying for him.
Post a Comment