My twin sister, also my best friend, just moved to Germany about two weeks ago. I know that a lot will happen in our lives over the next two years that we will be apart from each other. I have decided to make a blog site in order to keep up to date with each other. I am hoping this will motivate me to take some pictures and give more frequent updates. I am also hoping that you will set up a blogspot, Anne, and will send me LOTS of pictures! In the Beth Moore Bible Study a few years ago we had to write down the name we would use if we ever wrote a book. Immediately "Adventures in Faith" came to mind. I liked it since it is true that most of my adventures have come from yielding my way to His or following His nudges. So, when I had to name my site, I decided on that one. So, here is my new blogspot. It is for anyone who wants to read, but specifically for you, Anne. By the way, do you want me to eat those Jordan almonds that were in your top dresser drawer for you? I was looking for a pen! I'd hate for them to go to waste:) Wouldn't you? Ich liebe dich, Anne.
2 comments:
So, the new staff here, including the men, have been joking how it wouldn't take much to bring tears to our eyes, but your blog is what did it for me. I'm honored and love your idea. I hope to get stuff up soon for you, sis, but things take a little longer here to get things done (mostly because of my position as a new foreigner and okay, partly because sometimes it just takes me longer to get things done...you know ;).
I am so thankful for your friendship and for you as my twin sister, one of the greatest gifts the Lord has given me in this earthly life. I miss you tons and keep waiting for the day I get to talk to you on the phone. Until then, know that I love you and support you fully in your life in Gainesville as you train to be a midwife, as you give tennis lessons, as you serve at your church, ultimately as you walk in the steps He's laid out before you. That inspires me and encourages me so much.
Oh, and you found the stash of Jordan almonds...looking for a pen, eh? Probably didn't find any in that drawer. Am I right? Please eat them. Don't worry about me. The dark chocolate is plentiful here...yum.
Oh, and just so you know, your blog will help me learn German because all of the headings and titles are in German! And yeah, so was the page to register. I guess I made the right guesses because it let me on! Yahoo! (That's German).
Ich liebe dich auch, Ash.
Thanks, Anne. Glad you like it!
Post a Comment